1. Make sure it stays in a very cloth-lined ring holder in a jewelry box if you don’t wear your ring. The initial box of the ring also operates.
2. Do not use it to clean, cook, practice, or garden. Dirt as well as other grime can build up to decrease the shine of your ring.
3. Don’t wear it in the shower. In reality, the soap can cause the diamond to cloud.
4. Be cautious not to snag anything like a sweater or tablecloth into your engagement ring. It can pull at the prongs to allow the setting to be loosened.
5. Before cleaning, soak your ring in one piece of ammonia in cold water for a maximum of half an hour. Do this more often than once a month.
6. Clean about once a week, but at least once a month, the diamond ring. Clean with a moist soft toothbrush to remove dirt and grime and then let a lint-free cloth dry.
7. Avoid directly touching the diamond. The oil on your fingers is going to dirty the diamond.
8.If the ring had a warranty, ensure that the inspection method is adhered to. A jeweler frequently needs one to inspect the ring at least once a month.
9. It’s wise to purchase insurance on the ring regardless of a guarantee. Only in case.
10. Try to get a licensed jeweler to certify your diamond. This will assist both for insurance reasons and the subsequent retention of value.
Following these 10 tips can assist you remain lovely for many generations to come to take care of your perfect engagement ring.